Hello there! I just wanted to let you know that due to the upcoming exams of my Philosophy degree (nobody cares, lol) and a pending move to Madrid, I won’t able to post any juicy content until the mid of June, ish *play sad_trumpet.mp3*.
However, I have loads of ideas in mind; here are some of them:
- Bondora Explorer: an equivalent for Mintos Explorer.
- Reviewing new crowdlending platforms.
- Loan Simulator: find out how would your portfolio perform taking into account the payment delays. In other words, what’s better a 9% loan with no delays or a 12% one with some delays?
- Sharing a free Excel to track your investments.
- A crowdlending forum (yay!)
Believe it or not, there are still more, but I don’t want to show all my cards in the first play, huh? In the meantime, you can take a look at the recently updated platform comparison, or if you have a specific query or suggestion, feel free to drop me a message or leaving a comment in the section below.
See you soon, lads!